Monday, September 26, 2011

The results are in and there is a winner

Well, first off:


I'm in total shock because I was totally convinced it was a girl! But, I was also convinced my girl was a boy before the ultrasound. So that just proves that I shouldn't guess at things!

I'm really excited to have one of each though. And thank you all for such great fabric ideas! I'm ready to shop.

On to the giveaway.
For the pink stack of fabrics, Mr. Random Generator pulled:
 
Number 7 which is Laura!

For the blue stack, Mr. Random Generator pulled:
 

Number 70 was Lorri who said:
 
Congrats ladies, I'll be sending you an email for your address!


3 comments:

Lorri said...

WOW! That's great. Thank you so much. I know just what to do with it. ;)

Tricia said...

Awwww!! Congrats!!!

Marci Girl said...

Congrats Becky! One of each will be so much fun I can imagine! Have fun making that little boy quilt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...