Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bee blocks and Labels

Oh, I am so excited about this I just had to share. I ordered my first set of fabric sew on labels, the small kind for little projects. They came and they are just fantastic if I do say so myself.  A big thank you to Nicke for the referral.

Aren't they cute? If you want to get your own, I got them here. Of course I realize now that my labels are very all over the place. My quilt labels have my personal info and these have no contact info. I need to get some continuity!

I spent some time this week getting Bee Blocks done. I don't know what's going on with my do.Good Stitches group. We haven't gotten any direction for January.  Hopefully we don't go too late into the month.

But I did get my blocks for Sew Modern  from Jessica. She's putting together a quilt with large and small HST's. I got one of each block and I think they are going to look so cool all put together.



Hope you like them Jessica!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those labels are great, and I love her packaging! I've added her shop to my favorites on Etsy for when I'm ready to buy some!

**nicke... said...

oh becky, you are so so so welcome! they are so cute! i am so happy you are happy with them! doesn't it feel so good to have them, like you really are legit! ;) excellent blocks. i really love them. i love that amh line so much!

Deb said...

I have also ordered labels from Jennifer; you're going to LOVE them! The design is just perfect!

Unknown said...

Awesome labels! I'm going to have to check her out. I need some real ones.

felicity said...

Awesome labels and an even more awesome Bee block.

Katy Cameron said...

Cute labels - they're on my 'To Get To' list kind of ASAP! Love the blocks too :o)

Jacey said...

I love the bee blocks. Both are gorgeous!
I love your new labels. Nicke has mentioned the shop before, but I'm going to check it out (finally). Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...