Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March Bee Blocks

I just finished up my bee blocks for the month of March.

First up were these awesome star blocks for Erin in our Sew Modern Flickr group. She used this pattern from Fresh Lemons.


She was soliciting for extra blocks if we felt like it. I have tons of gray and orange so I made her this third block.

I love the colors on this and can't wait to see it come together.

Then I worked on my do.Good Stitches blocks for the Bliss group. Amanda requested wonky log cabins in orange and pink with touches of brown and cream. Here are my two blocks.



These were made with all scraps and strings. It makes me realize how many scraps I have even though I'm making a scrap quilt! Guess that will always be a problem....




5 comments:

Live a Colorful Life said...

Cute blocks! I'm still so happy with the orange/grey combo!

Katy Cameron said...

Great job on all the blocks! Is the new addition giving you peace to sew?

Jessica Kelly said...

Great blocks Becky! Love those stars :-)

Denise in PA said...

They are so pretty! I swear scraps multiply in the night!!

**nicke... said...

oh i love them. so perfectly pieced! how is that cute little boy doing?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...