Tuesday, June 19, 2012

YAY! I'm a finalist!

I was so excited when I saw Jennifer posted her finalists for the Summer Sewing Contest and my quilt made it in!!


I'm in some very good company and flattered to be there. If you have a few minutes go check out all the pretty inspiration right here. And if you feel so inclined, I'd love your vote. :)


Thanks so much for all the lovely comments you have left on the quilt. It was definitely a fun quilt to make. My 4 mth old has fallen in love with it because it's so colorful. He lunges for it every time I walk by it with him. Guess that means it is his right? 


12 comments:

Jessica Kelly said...

So exciting! I'll vote for you for sure, its super deserving, just love it!

Anna said...

It is gorgeous! I'm glad baby likes it, too! Can't make it tonight to PMQG, but I'm very much looking forward to this weekend.

Denise in PA said...

Congratulations! It definitely deserves it! I voted already. I do love this quilt - the colors are just awesome (no wonder Evan is fascinated by it)!

Linz said...

Well, of COURSE you are a finalist!! YEA!!! Congratulations!! I will be voting for you!! :)

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

1Congratulations ! Beautiful quilt..I voted for you!
Good luck

Jan said...

I love this quilt, I already voted for you.

Lindsay said...

Oh wow, congratulations! This quilt is gorgeous! I voted for you, I hope you win.

Lucy said...

Congratulations! I love the rainbow of prints and fabrics you chose.

Lee said...

Yay!! This quilt is amazing, I'll vote for it for sure! : )

Kate Brown said...

Yup, it definitely means it is his ;) I can see why he loves it, so bright and beautiful. Congrats on being a finalist!!

Katy Cameron said...

Congrats and good luck :o) Oh, and yes, definitely his ;o)

**nicke... said...

i saw and voted for you!!! xoxo i hope you win!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...