Friday, March 15, 2013

Big Changes for me

It's been a bit quiet around here. As I mentioned before I was job hunting and I've been lucky enough to find a new position! It's a fantastic job and nice and close by. But it's going to be hard to leave my kids. So I imagine things might be a little quiet for a while around here as I adjust to my new schedule. Though I will say, I have quite a few projects in the works and some are close to being finished.

Right now, I just have my bee blocks from March to show you.  For Do.Good Stitches, we were asked to make these star blocks in summery colors.



For Make It Modern, it is my month so I am receiving the purple and gray diamond blocks! Once I have them up on the wall, I'll get a photo.

It is also Karen's month and she asked for scrappy blue, yellow and gray X and + blocks.

April will be very interesting no doubt!



11 comments:

felicity said...

Oh boy - congratulations! It's definitely going to be an adjustment for everyone. Good luck!!

Anna said...

Congrats on the job, Becky!!!!

Jenniffier said...

Congratulations on the job and your block looks wonderful!

Katie B said...

Great blocks, Becky! Congrats on the new job!!

Katy Cameron said...

The blocks look great, and congrats, good luck with the new job :o)

Lee said...

Congrats on the new job, Becky! Beautiful blocks. : )

Susana said...

Feliz comienzo!:D

Denise in PA said...

Ooooh, I love all the blocks! I have some of that argyle in the middle of the first star! Love it o:)

Michelle K. said...

Congrats on the job! I'm so happy for you!!

CitricSugar said...

Congrats on the job! I wish you success and balance!

AnneMarie said...

Congrats on the new job!! Good luck as you adjust!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...